Dr. Louis Strock is known nationally and internationally for his expertise in all issues relating to breast implant surgery. He is active in aesthetic surgery education and routinely gives presentations, lectures and instructional courses on a range of topics at symposia and major meetings across the U.S. and the world. He has also performed live surgery procedures at the Baker Gordon Educational Symposium on Cosmetic Surgery, the Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons sponsored Atlanta Breast Symposium, and most recently at the Beauty Through Science Aesthetic Medicine Congress in Stockhom, Sweden. Dr. Strock has also served two three year terms as a Traveling Professor for the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
- Baker Gordon Educational Symposium on Cosmetic Surgery (Miami)
Live Surgery Procedure, Feb 2019.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (Chicago)
Panel Moderator “Management of Asymmetry After Aesthetic Breast Surgery, September, 2018.
- Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (Montreal)
Live Surgery Procedures and Lecture, September, 2018.
- Quality Medical Publishing Aesthetic Surgery Symposium (Chicago)
Instructional Courses and Lectures, Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Replacement Procedures, September, 2018.
- Beauty Through Science Aesthetic Medicine Congress (Stockholm)
Live Transaxillary Breast Augmentation Surgery Procedure, June, 2018.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) The Aesthetic Meeting 2018 (New York)
Instructional Courses on Transaxillary Breast Augmentation and Control of the Base of the Breast in Primary and Revision Breast Augmentation, Panel on Revisonal Breast Augmentation, April, 2018.
- Dallas Cosmetic Medicine and Surgery Symposium (Dallas)
Lecture on Breast Augmentation, March 2018.
- ASAPS Experienced Insights Breast and Body Contouring Symposium 2018 (San Francisco)
Lectures and panels on Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Replacement Procedures and Techniques, October 2017.