As a leader in his field, Dr. Louis Strock contributes regularly to the education of the plastic surgery community through presentations, lectures, and instructional courses on a range of topics at symposia and meetings throughout the U.S. and internationally. Dr. Strock feels that the time spent on these activities helps him to improve and gain access to the latest information in the field of aesthetic surgery.
Some of the topics addressed by Dr. Strock include:
- Transaxillary Endoscopic Breast Augmentation
- Technical Refinements and Complication Avoidance in Transaxillary Endoscopic Breast Augmentation Using Shaped Gel Implants
- Secondary Breast Implant Surgery
- Breast Augmentation with Lift Using Shaped Gel Implants
- Aesthetic Breast Reconstruction in the Slender Patient
- Control of Shape in Expander Implant Breast Reconstruction
He is a featured presenter and speaker at national meetings of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.